High in Plant-Based Protein
I love to drink soup since I was little. I did not like shredded soups. My favorites were tomato and lentil soup, but I have new ones that I develop the recipes👩🏻🍳Yeah it’s time to share Chickpea Soup recipe.
- 100 gr cauliflower,
- 100 gr pumpkin,
- 1 small onion,
- 1 tsp of black pepper, r
- 1 tsp ed chili peppers (preferably hot) salt,
- 1 tsp cumin,
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil / coconut oil
- 1 tsp turmeric.
- Add 1 cup of water, oil, cauliflower & salt and boil them.
- After 15 minutes, add the pumpkin. After 15 min it’s ready.
- Stay it to cool down, then add other spices and mix with blender. And It’s ready to eat😋
- I’ve added the chickpeas that I roasted in the pan before, instead of eating bread. It was also more delicious👌🏻