Want to join the new year spirit lovers club? I feel like you want, cause you’re one of them, too;) Yeah, this year has almost finished but you still have time to make healthy and delicious cake to make your loved ones happy. Come on, don’t whine!
The ingredients you need for the recipe called ‘I wish I had done more after tasting’;
- 200 gr carob flour @naturelkapowders
- 50 g coconut flour @naturelkapowders
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium size avocado
- 1 tbsp coconut oil @morgurme
- 2 tablespoons smashed dried dates
- 2 teaspoons raw cocoa
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon carbonate
Ready? Here we go!
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl until it gets creamy.
- Mix egg yolks, coconut oil, avocado and mashed dried dates in a separate container.
- Then add cacao, cinnamon, vanilla and carbonate and mix all of them.
- Lastly add whipped egg whites and mix it for 2-3 seconds just to let absorb.
- Heat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 min. Pour into muffin or larger cake mold and bake for 30-35 minutes. After cool it down, just pour coconut powder through the sieve.
I added the grape raisin that bought from #macrocentertr because it fits well with the Christmas concept. You can also use pomegranate or raspberry.