People who love chocolate more than anything? People who fell in love sufle or chocolate based desserts instead of dairy or sugary sweeties in their youth or still?;) Once I’ve read news about running out cacao and coffee seeds in 2053 and this made me frustrated. Anyway still I don’t wanna think about it. I told you this story to understand the love of my chocolate.
This love is also the reason to make my own healthy desserts. We all know what refined sugar can make to our body. You can buy chocolate keto and gluten-free cupcakes from Fitnotes Food. After I was satisfied the cupcake recipe, I just want to try something new and Lava Cake came to my mind. And now here it is. It’s hard to show you the taste with photos, so you have to try at the first opportunity or you should make time to cook it;)
KETO LAVA CAKE
- 100 gr cashew
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 10 dried dates
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 4 tbsp raw cacao
- Soak the cashews in the evening. First washing with fresh water, mix with 50 ml of water in a blender.
- Add smashed cashews with oil and cacao powder in a pan and mix with spoon for 10min in low heat. You can add or reduce water according to your favorite density.
- Soak the dates in water for at least 4 hours and remove the seeds and add the water in the blender & crush.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add creamy dates, almond flour and other ingredients and mix well. Add cashew cream at last and mix with a spatula or beater wire.
- Heat the oven at 280 °C.
- Pour oil in small bowls and then pour the raw cocoa lightly. Split your mixture evenly in 4 separate containers.
- Decrease the oven to 180°C and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Leave the cakes to cool down. After cooling, invert into a plate.
- You can add coconut powder, mint or fruit as toppings. Young, children or older people..everyone can eat with joy;)