Hello Monday! As a harbinger of new beginnings, who prefer not to love you, welcome;) Nowadays, I’ve been stuck in the products of the bees to eat on the bees. Come on, if you’re ready!
- 150 gr cashew
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil/ghee
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 50 ml Nutral Theraphy Propolis Olive Oil Extract
- 2 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Soak the pajamas in water.
- After the morning water is filtered, add honey or maple syrup, propolis olive oil extract, vanilla powder, lemon juice and coconut oil and mix in a blender to creamy consistency.
- 100 gr almond flour
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa
- 1 tbsp marzipan
- 50 gr walnut
- 4 pieces of dried dates
- Pass all ingredients through the blender until they are combined.
- Press the base of the baking mold and press the base with your hand.
- Then pour the cream. Then the hoop in the freezer.
- After freezing, remove and decorate 1 piece of Fitnotes Food with Raw Ball and mint leaves, then eat with passion;)