If I say world’s richest whole food for Spirulina, it would not be so much.
– contains all essential amino acids
– vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, and H
– 100x more Vitamin A than Carrots
– 50x more iron than spinach, and 3x more iron than beef
– 10x more beta carotene than papaya, 20x more beta carotene than carrots
– 10x more calcium than milk
– 6x more protein than eggs
– excellent source of Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) found on mother’s milk
– rich source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium, zinc
Here’s the benefits of spirulina:
- Contains the highest protein content along with the essential nutrients and amino acids, without the unnecessary carbohydrates or fats
- Best for vegetarians who must acquire proteins from vegetables. Spirulina is 65% protein by weight, 97% digestible protein (compared to beef which is only about 20%)
- Contains Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) which is found uniquely on mother’s milk; it promotes heart health and lowers blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Reports indicate that spirulina has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels in the body after 6 to 8 weeks of intake.
- Helps boost the immune system and has cancer fighting ingredients.
- Provides energy and improves stamina.