These days I fall in love wheatgrass. After two shot everyday in one week, I’ve felt that my skin is pure, my hair is shining. And digestion system working more than any day. After all, wheatgrass make me to create this delicious cheesecake balls. Sorry, but not sorry, it’s really good. And Ancient Greens & I decided to share these taste for special event. Keep follow to learn details about event in June.
After too much words, here’s the recipe of this healthylicious raw balls.
- 2.5 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 gr cashew (soaked from the night)
- 50 gr coconut flour
- 4 Ancient Greens wheatgrass cubes
- 2 tbsp maple syrup/honey
- 2 tsp chopped pistachio nuts
- Melt the coconut oil just until creamy texture.
- Add soaked cashews with wheatgrass cubes into the blender and mix it.
- After 2-3 minutes blending, add all other ingredients and mix until creamy.
- Then start to roll as balls with your hands. How much big or small balls you wanna do? It’s up to you. You can make 10 midi balls (app.23-25 gr)
- Put into freezer. You can eat after half an hour. If you want to eat later, you can keep in refrigerator for 5-10 min before eat.
- Don’t forget to use pistachio nuts as toppings;)