I love green. When I meet something healthy and green, I can not stop myself thinking about new recipes with them. I made wheatgrass cheesecake for one of my best friends’ birthday. I use strawberries and one of my #fitnotesfood raw bliss balls as toppings. Yeah I guess your asking how is the taste. And sorry but not sorry, it’s yummy.
- 150 gr cashew
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil/ghee
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 5 cube Ancient Greens wheatgrass water
- 50 ml honey/maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Soak the cashews in water.
- After the morning water is filtered, add honey or maple syrup, wheatgrass cubes, vanilla powder, lemon juice and coconut oil and mix in a blender until it gets creamy.
- 75 gr walnuts
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 4 pieces of dried dates
- Pass all ingredients through the blender until they are combined.
- Press the base of the baking mold and press the base with your hand.
- Then pour the cream. Then the hoop in the freezer.
- After freezing, remove and decorate 1 Raw Bliss Ball ‘Fitnotes Food’ and strawberries. I also add dried lime slice as signature and some cracked almonds.
- Now it’s time to eat with passion;)